Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Major Haulage coming up!

Hi everyone, I have some MAC and NYX products to swatch and post, I'll do it as soon as possible, I just received a huge NYX order and am so so pleased with the products!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is following me and thank you for all your comments! I really want to reply to your comments, especially those of you who have asked questions...however for some reason my account won't use my 'latinainglesa' username, it uses my real name!

I don't mind people seeing my real name, but it is confusing as when I reply sometimes people don't realise it's me! I need to get this sorted and once I do then I can reply to all your lovely comments =)

I haven't forgotten about my 1000 subs contest, I am still collecting prizes for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment