Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I've Hit 2000 Subscribers!

I am so excited to have over 2000 lovely subscribers now! Thank you all so much for your loyalty and support, it means so much to me :)

Of course you know this means that a contest is on the cards! I'm in the process of putting prizes together for it.

I will have the usual comment contest, but as well as that I want to do something a bit more interactive, so am trying to decide on whether to have a make-up tutorial contest of some kind or something completely different.

I will announce prizes as soon as I've decided what to do, and will also be posting a video.

I'm also in the process of compiling names for a share the love video, so if you know of an up and coming channel that deserves a mention then let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment