Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here I am!

Sorry that I've neglected this blog for a little while, life has been busy, busy, busy!!!

I have been designing lots of lovely siggys over at VIP Signatures (http://vipsignatures.proboards.com) so if you fancy a siggy, blinkie, ani-name, snaggable for Myspace or anything like that then just put a request in my folder over there (Joanna) I am a bonus bunny. It's free of charge, yay =)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that as I am rapidly approaching 500 subscribers, I am going to run another contest to celebrate! The Rose Romance collection comes out on Thursday in the UK so I am going to pick a couple of pieces from there to give away. So please keep a look-out for that.

I know that the weight-loss videos have been dominating my channel lately and I apologise to my make-up subscribers for that, I really will try and put up some tutorials very soon. Thank you all for your patience!

Besos xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hayyy Congrats On More Subbies.

    & Umm, What Is A Slingy? Sorry
    If I Spelled It Wrong.

    Anyway, Take Care :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still dont know whay a "sliggy" is. haha.
    could you possible explain?

    ReplyDelete