Friday, January 23, 2009

Subscribers and Requests...

It's really nice to see my subscribers increasing =) I'm glad that people are enjoying my videos!

I have been asked to do a few requests so I will try and get them done sooner rather than later.

It seems that everyone is after dramatic/smokey/evening looks at the moment, which is great as they are so fun to do.

OMG I need to do another haul video as I just received some new items that I am sooo excited about...I will try and do that soon too!

I have limited time in which to record videos and can only do them in the evenings when my daughter is in bed or while she is napping during the day.

Oh, almost forgot...I tried recording a clip on a different camera and the quality is much better than the one I have been using so hopefully my videos are going to be much clearer from now on =)

Besos xxx

1 comment:

  1. yay!
    umm. have you done a
    makeup collection video?
    how about a nail polish
    collection? or umm...
    anything else? lol. haha.

    ReplyDelete