Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My growing MAC obsession!

Ok, so why is MAC so addictive? It seems that as soon as you try one of their products you want them all!

My brush collection is really growing now; some MAC, some Coastal Scents and lots of Crown brushes (they are so cheap but are nice brushes).

I also have a few random brushes that I've collected over the years...it's getting out of hand lol!

I've also discovered a love for MAC MSFs, CCBs and the Mineralized shadows/blushes. Oh, and the cream blushes lol, I am going to be broke at this rate =)

So the BBR (Brunette Blone Redhead), Creme Team and Well Defined collections hit the UK recently and I have ordered a couple of items but I'm saving my money for the Hello Kitty collection that arrives in March (in the UK).

I'll put photos up of what I've ordered from the above collections as soon as they arrive...so excited!

Besos xxx

1 comment:

  1. mac does sound addictive...
    lately, ive been buying a lot
    of makeup. because of the
    WONDERFUL enablers there are
    on youtube :P
    haha.
    how many mac products do you
    think you actually have? you
    should do a video on this....
    it would be so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete