Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Upcoming collections from MAC

Ok so who has been eyeing up the new MAC collections that are coming soon? Me me me! =)

The Kitty Kouture collection is doing nothing for me to be honest, the price tags are horrendous and although the compacts are cute I would never pay that much money for them!

So then we have the Sugar Sweet collection which does look promising, the Consume Me TriColour Gloss looks interesting, as does the Perfect Topping MSF. The Bubbles lipstick looks like something I would definitely wear.

Then there's the Rose Romance collection which has the most amazing rose sculpted beauty powders, but the product that has really grabbed my attention is the Just A Pinch Gel Blush.

For product images then click here: http://www.temptalia.com/ I really can't recommend this site enough, she seems to have info way before anyone else!

Besos xxx

1 comment:

  1. ohhh man, i can never
    be updated about collections.
    haha, no se porque. people
    seem to always talk about
    thousands of collection
    coming out, then im always
    the last to know.....

    anyway, i hope you found
    something promising :D

    ReplyDelete